Global PR Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative candidate for the role of Global PR Manager/Curator. The candidate will be responsible for creating innovative communication strategies and plans for the activities and collaborations, handling all communications, directing the creation of all content and monitoring of results. In this role, the candidate will also act as PR coordinator and pro-active liaison between the creative team and the partners in creative, artistic and commercial collaborations. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a strong background in communications and arts .
• Developing innovative communication strategies and plans for the artist current and future areas of activity, executing plans with partners and content creators and monitoring results
• Closely collaborate with PR agencies, content creators, press, key opinion leaders, influencers and platforms to visualize and celebrate the unique working process and achievements of the brand
• Act as PR coordinator and pro-active liaison between the creative team and the partners in creative, artistic and commercial collaborations
The skills, qualifications, and experience required for this job are:
• MA in luxury branding/communications or a similar education in the Art field
• Relevant working experience in luxury/art and communications
• Able to spot and successfully implement the latest developments and improvements in the field
• Proven ability to initiate and bring to fruition innovative communication strategies
• Affinity with the worlds of art, fashion, film industry and design
• Experience with working in an international setting and cross-cultural sensitivity
• A warm personality who enjoys initiating and developing contacts
• Excellent communication skills - spoken and written
• Excellent command of the English language
• Enthusiastic attitude, a lot of energy and willing to make an extra effort
• Flexibility in working hours and holiday periods around peak times in the industry
• This is a freelance-only opportunity
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your CV, motivation letter and portfolio to email@example.com
contact us on our instagram account
We are please to welcome you working closely together with the atelier where the artworks are being created.
This involves many different kinds of handwork : sculpting, traditional and 3D, mouldmaking, silicon running, painting, and the chance to join and help in movie sets.
- A degree or studying for a degree in the arts, or another relevant related direction
- Excellent handwork skills
- Patient, innovative, curious and hands on mindset
- Time management skills as well as being able to work under time pressure
- Advanced knowledge of ZBrush or similar is an advantage
If interested, please fill the form below and send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org but please remember that internships are subject to atelier time frame availability; we also value our time as much as the applicant so we strongly recommend to apply only if highly motivated.